Location Location Location!! This amazing 4 bedroom split is in the heart of Beaconsfield. With an open concept living space-kitchen, this home is perfect for a growing family & great for entertaining this holiday season. Bedroom on the main floor can be used as an office + another 3 on the upper floor. The home exudes brightness and is a must see!
NO visits until December 7, 2019.
Covered by Intégri-T.
* 2013 - 10 windows
* 2013 - patio doors and entrance door
* 2013 - roof
* 2013 - water heater
* 2013 - Heat pump (no receipt)
* 2010/2012 - two bathrooms (no receipt)
* Long entrance mudroom-hallway with loads of storage
* Lots of natural sunlight
* Open concept
* Three bedrooms on top floor, one bedroom on main
* Large deck
* Christmas Park (English)
* St Edmund (F+) (English)
* Beaconsfield (French)
* Beaconsfield (English)
* St Thomas (English)
* John Rennie (English)
* Félix-Leclerc (French)
* Académie Marie-Claire (Private School in Kirkland) (French) (one of the few schools in the West Island that Offers Mandarin)
* Place Cartier (Adult Education)
* Gordon Robertson Beauty School
In Proximity to:
* Centennial Hall/Memorial Park which features the Beaconsfield Beach as well as yearly Canada Day celebrations
* Lord Reading Yatch Club
* Beaconsfield Arena, Library, Lawn Bowling Club
* Centre Commercial Beaconsfield includes: Metro Plus, Pharmaprix, SAQ, Tim Hortons, and much more.
* 200, 211, 405 (just steps away)
* Beaconsfield, Beaurepare
Quick access to Highway 20.
A Visit Will Convince You!
Highway , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||11'11" X 4'10"||Wood||Mudroom|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||11'4" X 10'6"||Wood|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'5" X 5'10"||Ceramic|
|Playroom||1st level/Ground floor||14'4" X 11'9" irr.||Wood||Patio door to deck|
|Living room||2nd level||23' X 12'6"||Wood||Bright|
|Dining room||2nd level||11' X 8'6"||Wood||Open to kitchen|
|Kitchen||2nd level||12'3" X 8'6"||Linoleum|
|Master bedroom||3rd level||14'11" X 11'||Wood|
|Bathroom||3rd level||7'11" X 6'3"||Ceramic|
|Bedroom||3rd level||11' X 8'2"||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd level||11'5" X 10'6"||Wood|
|Basement||Basement 1||24'3" X 23'1"||Concrete||Unfinished|
Dishwasher, hood, curtains and rods in the living room, light fixtures, hot water tank, workbench and shelf in the basement
Stove, refrigerator, Pax system in the main floor bedroom, shoe cabinet in the vestibule on the ground floor, rods and curtains in the rooms, hooks in the vestibule on the ground floor
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MICHELLE SALLE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MICHELLE SALLE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.