$398,000

Two or more storey for sale - Saint-Paul/Émard

$398,000

Loading property...

$398,000

Two or more storey for sale - Saint-Paul/Émard

$398,000

Next Open House

6090 Rue Dumas, Saint-Paul/Émard, H4E 2Z6

A charming first floor renovated condo is turn key condition. The living space is an open concept living room kitchen-dining area making it very inviting. The landscaping of this private backyard was done in 2016, real peace heaven in the middle of the city! Close to amenities and services,Canal Lachine, Carrefour Angrignon and Monk metro station.

  • Lot area : 2,909 SF
  • NUMBER OF ROOMS : 10
  • Year built : 1915
CAROLINE SALETTE
Chartered real estate broker AEO, Owner
Brokers tranquilit
SYLVIE SENECHAL
Certified real estate broker
Building details and property interior
Particularities plusParticularities minus

23' X 40'7"

1915

953.68 SF

PVC

Guillotine

Aluminum , Brick

Elastomeric membrane

Bathroom : RC

Melamine

Separate shower

6 feet and more , Finished basement

Addenda
Particularities plusParticularities minus

Turn Key!
First floor with beautifully landscaped private backyard.
Major renovations (see sellers declaration)

Condo main entrance on a hallway with large closet finished with sliding doors (barn style)
On one side the main bedroom with a huge walkin closet that could be used as a nursery if needed.
The other bedroom presently used as an office is of good dimensions.

A very big bathroom with separate bath and shower and a laundry room.

Large kitchen with counter and eating area and a big pantry is opn on the living room.
The stairway to the basement has a tempered glass wall giving it a very modern look.
The family room has a cork flooring on an open space towards the 3rd bedroom and powder room with epoxy treated cement trendy floors!

Storage and workspace complete this basement of which you have 75% usage of space as the other 25% accessible only from outside is for the other co-owner.

Booming neighborhood, walking distance to the Lachine Canal, Monk Avenue and much more...

*Undivided condo*
Financing with Caisse Desjardins Verdun(20% cash down required)

Notary Steve Samson







Building details and property interior
Particularities plusParticularities minus

23' X 40'7"

1915

953.68 SF

PVC

Guillotine

Aluminum , Brick

Elastomeric membrane

Bathroom : RC

Melamine

Separate shower

6 feet and more , Finished basement

Lot and exterior features
Particularities plusParticularities minus

2,909.48 SF

Fenced , Bordered by hedges , Landscaped

Flat

Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation

Room details
Particularities plusParticularities minus
Room Level Dimensions Flooring Description
Master bedroom 1st level/Ground floor 12'8" X 8'8" Wood
walk-in 1st level/Ground floor 7' X 7'3" Wood
Bedroom 1st level/Ground floor 12'9" X 9'8" Wood
Kitchen 1st level/Ground floor 11' X 13'4" Wood
Dinette 1st level/Ground floor 6' X 13'4" Wood
Bathroom 1st level/Ground floor 11'4" X 9'8" Ceramic
Living room 1st level/Ground floor 12'8" X 9'6" Wood
Family room Basement 1 12'9" X 10'2" cork
Bedroom Basement 1 12'9" X 11'9" Concrete
Workshop Basement 1 21' X 13' Concrete
Characteristics
Particularities plusParticularities minus

Electric baseboard units

Electricity

Central vacuum cleaner system installation , Wall-mounted air conditioning , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Alarm system , Wall-mounted heat pump

Municipality

Municipality

Included & Excluded
Particularities plusParticularities minus

Wall thermo pompe, kitchen fan, air exchanger, cabana(75%), central vacuum and accessories, light fixtures except dining room and master bedroom, all window treatments.

Light fixtures in dining area and master bedroom, pergola and dishwasher

Financial details
Particularities plusParticularities minus
Assessment
    Taxes
    • (2019)
    • (2019)
    Annual Expenses
    IN THE AREA
    NEIGHBOURHOOD STATISTICS
    • Statistics Person living alone
    • Statistics Families with children
    • Statistics Families with no children
    • 31.0%
    • 21.8%
    • 13.5%
    • 15.8%
    • 15.8%
    • 0.4%
    • 6.8%
    • 59.3%
    • 30.1%
    • 1.9%
    UnilingualFrenchUnilingualEnglishBilingual(fr/en)Other 0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90%100%
    • Statistics Household
    • Statistics Individual
    • Statistics Owners
    • Statistics Renters
    Powered by LocalLogic
    +Show more stats -Hide stats
    CAROLINE SALETTE
    Chartered real estate broker AEO, Owner
    Brokers tranquilit
    SYLVIE SENECHAL
    Certified real estate broker

    MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR

    Financial details

    Taxes
    • (2019)
    • (2019)
    Annual Expenses
    ×

    My name is CAROLINE SALETTE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?

    Do you have a question?