Magnificent condo unit with a perfect finish and surprisingly bright. This two bedroom, open concept, contemporary kitchen and bathroom with a separate shower will leave no one indifferent. Its private terrace with its storage space increases the already brilliantly used surface. Many extras!
Bathroom : 1st level/Ground floor
*** MADE QUICKLY! *** We will present the offers this Wednesday, July 7 at 16:30.
If you are looking for a peaceful and bright living space, this 1016 square foot property on the third floor of a beautifully maintained building will seduce you.
With its 2 bedrooms, its parking lane and its private terrace. This unit has been kept like new and will please you.
Located just steps away from public transportation, bus and commuter train.
Downtown Montreal is only 15 minutes away via highway 20, and for those who wish to take advantage of the bike path network, they can get there in 40 minutes.
Lachine, a city in full effervescence, still has huge lots a few blocks away, still vacant, which will make way for a family and service-oriented sector, not to mention green spaces adapted to the ecological shift.
Lachine East, a sometimes overlooked area, is beautifying at a rapid pace and will give you more for your money.
For a quality of life at an affordable price.
Several attractions will convince you:
* Located 10 minutes by car from Montreal's Pierre-Eliot-Trudeau airport
* The Lachine Canal lock with its beautiful parks, including René-Lévesque Park on the pier and the 13.5 km bike path that leads to Old Montreal
* The prestigious Collège Ste-Anne
* A multitude of daycare centers
* The high school at 10 minutes by bus
* Lachine Hospital is a 5 minute drive away
* The waterfront of Lake St-Louis, accessible along most of its length, with parks, public squares and the most beautiful bicycle path on the island of Montreal.
* The huge Lasalle Park with its mature trees includes a water park, a new outdoor pool and newly renovated tennis courts. There is also a skateboard park, basketball and baseball courts, picnic areas, walking trails and a petanque club.
* A fine selection of restaurants, some with terraces, along St. Joseph Boulevard overlooking Lake St. Louis.
Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, work in downtown Montreal, have a family, or are simply strategically located for easy access to the greater Montreal area, this property is for you!
Bathroom : 1st level/Ground floor
Driveway : 1
Highway , Daycare centre , Hospital , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||16'2" X 12'||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||13'3" X 10'1"||Wood|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||13'3" X 11'1"||Wood|
|Master bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||15' X 12'||Wood|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||10'9" X 9'8"||Wood|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||9'8" X 8'3"||Ceramic|
Convection baseboards , Electric baseboard units
Air exchange system , Intercom , Alarm system , Wall-mounted heat pump
Light fixtures, LG Inox dishwasher and LG Inox stove, air conditioning controller, all blinds.
Overhead lighting, washer and dryer, storage unit in closets.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PATRICIA LAMBERT, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PATRICIA LAMBERT, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.