Great opportunity to own one of the few remaining private vacant lots in the center of Perce. Breathtaking views in all directions. Panorimic views of Perce Rock, Bonaventure Island, Mount Sainte-Anne & the village of Percé.
- Residential lot.
- 4.1 price: Sales taxes (GST & PST) apply to the price sold and are the responsibility of the buyer.
- The costs of connection to the service of the city and the Hydro will be assumed by the buyer.
- This property is part of an undivided lot, any acceptance of an offer to purchase or any sale is conditional on the approval of the municipal or provincial authorities for the subdivision of the plot of land in question (Lot 5).
- The prospective buyer acknowledges that a period of 1 to over 6 months may be required to obtain the necessary authorizations.
-The property is based on a surveyor's projected divisions of the current undivided lot.
- 11.1 deed of sale and 11.2 Occupation of the premises will be within 20 days after the approval of the subdivision by the government authorities.
403' X 98'5" Irregular
Perce Rock, Bonaventure Island, Mont Ste-Anne , View of the water , View of the mountain , Panoramic , View of the city
Residential , Single-family
Municipality , not connected
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ANDREA BOURKE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is ANDREA BOURKE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.